- My passion in the Art started in late 1970s under the Instuctorship of Father Leonard Bartels, a Mill Hill Missionary from the Netherlands.
- Under Father Bartel's, I learned how to create realistic sculptures of people and animals, using clay.
- I was further trained as a Graphic designer at Kenya Polytechnic Institute in Nairobi, Kenya.
- In the U.S., I studied Fine Art at the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Over the years I have grown as an artist and my new area of endeavor involves Laser-engraved Art
- I am currently operating a one-man Art Studio in Duncanville Texas.